USA TODAY 10Best asks their readers to help them pick the 10Best. Their travel experts select the top 20 nominees in contests covering food, lodging, destinations, travel gear, things to do...the list goes on. Then it's up to its readers to make the final decision by casting their vote.
USA TODAY 10Best recently named the top 10 winners in the Best Airport Bar category. These 10 airport bars, which were nominated by Airport Experience News (AXN) and voted the best by 10Best readers, serve stellar drinks in relaxed atmospheres alongside excellent food.
SSP America, one of the nation’s largest food and beverage developers and operations within aviation travel, was instrumental in bringing the LoLo American Kitchen and Craft Bar to MSP International airport, and JCJ's design of LoLo American Kitchen & Craft Bar was voted in the Best Airport Bar category. MSP's LoLo American Kitchen, short for 'locally owned, locally operated', impresses with its craft cocktail selection, served alongside an eclectic menu of comfort food favorites.
Congratulations to all the winning airport bars:
- Whisky River - Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Three Kings Public House - St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- O.H.S.O Brewery & Distillery - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Drew Pearson's Sports 88 - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- The Parlor - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- LoLo American Kitchen & Craft Bar - Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Deschutes Brewery - Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Vino Volo - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International (MSY)
- Reilly’s Daughter Irish Pub - Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Cigar City Brewing - Tampa International Airport (TPA)