The Sr. Project Manager is expected to provide day-to-day leadership of the project team, and is expected to reinforce the authority of the Design Leader and Document Team Leader on assigned projects to achieve the project goals. Report regularly to Managing Director to maintain up-to-date information upon which to make decisions.
• Responsible for gathering leadership to define project
• Work with PIC to set project budget, scope and schedule,
• Ensure all project team members are aware of their project role and responsibilities
• Responsible for completing Client and consultant Agreements
• Prepare project schedule/plan /deliverables /Identify resources
• Develop billing projections
• Provide day-to-day project leadership/ mentoring
• Responsible to support the team leadership roles
• Maintain project plan
• Responsible for maintaining regular project communication
• Manage consultant performance and adherence to agreements
• Financial Responsibilities: Monthly invoicing, dollars spent, billing projections, AR
• Inclusion of quality assurance review processes into project plan.
• Responsible for project closeout data
• Responsible to conduct internal “lessons learned” sessions.
Education and Experience:
• 15+ years of experience, 5+ as a Project Manager
• Bachelors Degree in Architecture, or construction related field preferred.
• Experience in project management, preferred within construction or architectural related field
• Experience with supervisory management responsibilities.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
• Professional Registration preferred.
• Advanced Computer and Information Management Skills (AutoCAD, Revit, Primavera, MS Project, Vision or similar project management programs)
JCJ Architecture is a nationally-recognized design leader with a primary focus in the hospitality, higher education, and civic market sectors. With offices in Atlanta, Boston, Hartford, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Tulsa and San Diego. JCJ Architecture has been the recipient of numerous design awards and remains at the forefront of collaborative design process.
To apply: email your resume and portfolio to HR@JCJ.com, subject line: Hartford, Sr. Project Manager
JCJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to diversity.
No phone calls please.
JCJ accepts resumes only for current employment openings.
Qualified individuals should apply by sending an email to HR@JCJ.com.
Resumes sent to JCJ offices will not be considered. No phone calls please.