Responsible for payroll processing and assists with day to day operations of the HR functions.
• Process payroll, time & attendance and reports. Prepare, process, and balance JCJ national payroll. Support timekeeping system.
• Possess a thorough understanding of local, state and federal payroll and tax laws; and wage regulations.
• Prepare and maintain related payroll records and ad hoc HR/PR reports.
• Provide support by producing or maintaining HR documents and spreadsheets.
• Compile and update employee records. Collect forms from employees as needed.
• Coordinate HR projects as necessary.
• Reconciles benefits invoices.
• Schedules meetings, interviews, employee orientations as necessary.
• Makes photocopies, files, scans/faxes documents and performs other clerical functions including data entry and administrative support.
• Writes monthly wellness newsletter and assists with HR wellness projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
Knowledge Requirements & Experience:
• 3-5+ years of experience in HR and processing Payroll.
• Experience in a professional services environment is preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Advanced Computer Skills. HR information systems experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidential personnel files and actions.
Ability to work overtime as necessary.
To apply: email your resume to HR@JCJ.com, subject line: HR/PR Coordinator.
JCJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to diversity.